- Name: Sloane, means warrior.
- Single or taken: Single
- Sex: Biologically female
- Birthday: March 23
- Sign: Depends, by 12 sign calendar I'm an Aries, but by 13 sign I'm a Pisces. I act like a hybrid of both signs so I usually check both just for kicks.
- Hair color: Light brown
- Eye color: Depends, without glasses a lighter brown than my hair, but with glasses, very dark brown.
- Height: 5 foot 3 inches (just reached that in May) and still growing!
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay? Straight
S P E C I F I C S
- What kind of shampoo do you use? Pantene for long hair
- What are you listening to right now? The anime battle music for Team Aqua and Magma
- Who is the last person that called you? My mother
- How many buddies are online right now? Way too many to count.
F A V O U R I T E S
- Animal: Real- Tiger/Sea Otter, Fake: Unicorns
- Colour: Purple is the best color.
- Drink: Soda!!!!!
- Element: Helium man. Neon is awesome too though.
- Food: Anything sweet that ain't chocolate.
- Game: Pokemon Rescue Team Blue Version.
- Movie: The Incredibles. I don't know, I just love it way too much.
- Song: Uh… my favorite artists are Fall Out Boy and Michael Jackson but I don't have a fav song in particular.
- Subjects in school: English. Dear lord it's so freaking simple.
- T.V.: Haha! Um… okay, so cartoons, I'll say Pokemon (I know laugh but I'm a sucker). Live action… Big Bang Theory.
H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
- Given anyone a bath? I've give my dog a bath once.
- Smoked? I kinda pass out across cigarettes so… no.
- Bungee jumped? Kind of. They used to have a bungee jump simulator at a theme park near my house.
- Made yourself throw up? Not purposely. When I felt nauseous I used to drink water, but that was because I was given faulty information that it actually helps. It doesn't people. Drink Sprite. Not water.
- Skinny dipped? Not purposely, but I've had my top come off in the pool or at the beach more times than I'd like to admit.
- Ever been in love: Do anime characters count?
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? It never worked.
- Pictured your crush naked? Again, do anime characters count?
- Actually seen your crush naked? This really needs an answer, do anime characters count?
- Cried when someone died? I've only have two people die close to me and neither of them I really knew well enough to cry for. But when my older brother (he was a dog) died, I was depressed until my parents gave me a puppy for Christmas.
- Lied: I have a very bad habit of lying when I'm panicking. Trying to stop.
- Fallen for your best friend? I mean, for the longest time, my best friend was an imaginary boy, so technically yes, but no not actually.
- Used someone? Used how? For sex? Nah. For money/food/souvenirs? Totally.
- Done something you regret? You could calculate the amount of hairs on my head faster than you could count the regrets I have.
C U R R E N T
- Clothes: Pajamas! They're purple! Because purple is the best!
- Desktop picture: Desktop picture is a picture of Sheik from LoZ, but since I'm not using a desktop, my lock screen phone picture is me with two basketball players at a baseball game and my home screen is me touching the Clemson Death Valley Howard's Rock.
- CD in player: My CD player is broke. But in my car there's six:
1) Soundtrack for Wicked
2) Mom's 50's, 60's, and 70's mix CD
3) hunger games sound track
4) Michael Jackson Immortal Tour Disc 1
5) Michael Jackson Immortal Tour Disc 2
6) Elvis's greatest hits CD
- DVD in player: none
L A S T | P E R S O N
- You touched: My mom, she was helping me roll my hair
- Hugged: Also Mom
- You kissed: Lol, also my Mom
- You IMed: friend of mine named AWA1997
- Talk to online: friend of mine named AWA1997
- You sexed it up with: Does reading reader insert lemons with anime characters count?
A R E | Y O U
- Understanding? Yeah, I guess. I'm slightly homophobic towards Lesbians (it's because of a traumatic incident when I was 8 please don't judge) and I'm a Roman Catholic which kind of makes people say judging comments about me. I'm fine as long as you don't bring that up.
- Open-minded? I mean, most of my friends consist of other races, religions, sexualities, genders, interests, and -insert other category here-, so I'd say yeah.
- Arrogant? Only when I'm pissed.
- Insecure? Very. Someone doesn't like something of mine I tend to get very depressed.
- Random? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
- Hungry? Always
- Smart? Trivia wise yes, but I have to study otherwise.
- Moody? Yes, but I tend to gradually shift in moodiness.
- Organized? I have OCD like you wouldn't believe.
- Shy? Sometimes.
- Difficult? Yes, yes I am.
- Bored easily? Yes, yes I-oh butterfly!
- Entertained easily? I have the mind of a six-year old.
- Obsessed? lol yes very much.
- Lazy? Yep, very much so.
- Angry? I'm always angry, like the Hulk.
- Happy?: Unless I'm depressed.
- Hyper? Give me a Pixie Stick and let's see.
- Trusting? I wish I was more so than I already am.
R A N D O M
- In the morning: I get distracted way easier.
- Love is: something worth waiting for.
- I dream about: anything and everything.
- What do you notice first in the gender you're into: Dat a- I mean their abs and their eyes and their hair.
W H O
- Makes you laugh the most: Online friends
- Makes you smile: online friends
-Gives you a funny feeling when you see them: online friends
D O | Y O U | E V E R
- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you? More like waiting for people to reply to my freaking roleplays.
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex? Every month.
- Wish you were younger? Yes and no.
- Cry because someone said something to you? All the time
N U M B E R
- Of times I have had my heart broken? At the end of every TV show ever
- Of Cd's: let's see… 6 in one car, 2 in the other, and 30+ around the house
- Of scars on my body: Three I can think of. 1) I had to get what they thought to be a cyst on my right breast removed. It wasn't supposed to scar but as it turns out it was a clumping of nerves and so it scared very badly. 2) My left knee is permanently bruised because of the way I dislocated and relocated it. 3) On the back of my right ankle is a long cut that I haven't any idea how I got.
- Of bones I've broken: As mentioned prior, I dislocated my left knee cap but that's it.